Don’t know where the save game files are located in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty?
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is a real-time strategy game developed by Intercept Games and published by Private Division.
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty was released on PC platforms on March 3, 2023.
But users who bought the game do not know where the to save file of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty game is.
This guide will show you where to find Wo Long Fallen Dynasty and where to save the file.
- What is The Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Game Save File?
- Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Where Is The Save Game Files Located
- Where is The Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Game Save Location on PC?
- Where is The Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Config Files Located on PC?
What is The Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Game Save File?
The game save file helps to save in-game steps.
Saved files, even if the user quits the game, it helps to restart the game wherever it is closed.
However, for some users, the game files may not load due to any problem.
The unloaded save file can make the game annoying by taking the players back to the starting point.
If you are facing any problem with the game save file and you do not know where the save file is, you can find out the location of the game save the file by following the
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Where Is The Save Game Files Located
In this topic, we will show you where the to save file for the game Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is located.
Where is The Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Game Save Location on PC?
- Type “Run” in the start search screen and open it.
- Type “%UserProfile%/Documents/KoeiTecmo/Wolong/Savedata” in the search screen and press enter.
- Open the folder with the ID value in the new window that opens.
- Then access the “SYSTEMSAVEDATA00” folder.
The folder we opened is the save files of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty game.
You can keep the saved files in this file or delete the corrupted files to repair them.
Where is The Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Config Files Located on PC?
- Open the run by pressing the “Win+R” key.
- Type “%UserProfile%/Documents/KoeiTecmo/Wolong/Savedata” into the box in the new window and press enter.
- In the new window that opens, you can edit the “graphics_option.json” file.
You can edit the in-game settings with the config file.