Discord Soundboard not showing up on the server?
Discord Soundboard is a popular tool used by many users to play sound effects or music in their Discord servers.
However, sometimes users may encounter an issue where the Soundboard is not showing up in their server.
In this guide, we will discuss some possible solutions to fix Discord soundboard not showing up in server issue.
- What is Discord Soundboard?
- How To Fix Discord Soundboard Not Showing Up In Server?
- How to Use Soundboard on Discord?
- How to Use Discord Soundboard in-Game?
What is Discord Soundboard?
Discord Soundboard is an application that users can upload exclusively to Discord servers. The application includes many different sound effects and can be customized by users. Users can upload their own sounds as well as pre-recorded sounds using the Discord Soundboard.
Discord Soundboard provides many benefits for Discord users. Whether you’re playing on a game server or joining a music community, Discord Soundboard is a tool you can use to make your server more fun and engaging. Also, Discord Soundboard can help other users improve the sound quality in voice chats.
However, sometimes users may encounter an issue where Soundboard does not appear on their servers.
How To Fix Discord Soundboard Not Showing Up In Server?
In this topic, we will discuss possible causes and solutions to this problem.
1. Check Total Users
Some server owners state that they encounter such a problem when there are more than 50 users on their Discord servers.
They state that they do not encounter this problem on a server with less than 50 users.
Check your server for this. If there are more than 50 users, you may be encountering this issue.
2. Disable Community
You can eliminate the problem by disabling the Community option in the server settings.
- Open Discord.
- Access your Discord server and click on the Discord server name in the top left.
- Then click on “Server Settings“.
- Click on the “Overview” option on the left.
- Then scroll down and click the “Disable Community” button.
After this process, restart Discord and check.
3. Reinstall Discord
You can eliminate the problem by performing a clean install for Discord.
- First of all, close the Discord application, which is open in the background, with the help of the task manager.
- Type “Run” in the start search screen and open it.
- Then type “%appdata%” into the search and click the “OK” button.
- In the new window that opens, delete the “discord” folder.
- Restart the search screen by typing “Run” and open it.
- Then type “%localappdata%” into the search and click the “OK” button.
- In the new window that opens, delete the “Discord” folder.
After this process, we will need to download the Discord application again.
Download the application setup file by accessing the Discord link we left below.
After the download is complete, run the setup file and wait for the application to be installed.
After the application is installed, you can check if the problem persists.
How to Use Soundboard on Discord?
If you do not know how to use the Soundboard feature on your Discord server, we will provide guidance under this heading.
First of all, you must have the authorization to use the Soundboard feature. If you are not authorized, you cannot use this feature.
- Access the Discord server and connect to any audio channel.
- Then click on the “Open Soundboard” option in the lower left.
- Click “Add Sound” on the screen that opens.
- Then select the audio file you want to upload and name the audio file and choose the emoji.
- Then click the “Upload” button and save.
Note: The length of the audio you want to upload should not exceed 5 seconds.
After the sound is loaded, click on the “Open Soundboard” option in the lower left corner to try again and check the sound you have downloaded by selecting it.
How to Use Discord Soundboard in-Game?
You have uploaded the audio file to the Discord Soundboard. But if you do not know how to run this audio file in the game, we will guide you under this title.
In order to use the Discord Soundboard feature in-game, you need to enable the “Game Overlay” feature.
- Open the Discord app.
- Then access the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the “Game Overlay” option on the left.
- After this operation, “Enable in-game overlay.” Activate the option.
We have Game Overlay enabled. Now we will need to assign a keyboard key to operate the Discord Soundboard in the game.
- Again, connect to any audio channel on your server.
- Then click on the “Open Soundboard” option.
- Click on the “Edit Keybind” option on the screen that opens.
- After this process, click the keyboard key you want to assign to “Keybind” and click the “Save” button to save.
After setting the Soundboard Keybind, you can now use the Discord Soundboard in the game.
Open any game and run the Discord Soundboard add-on by pressing and holding the assigned keyboard key.
Then you can select the sound file you defined and run it.
All in all, Discord Soundboard is a great tool for Discord users to use for sound effects and music playback. Being easy to use and customizable, Discord Soundboard can be used for many different purposes.