Are you getting a “Store Not Loading” or “Shop Not Loading” issue in Valorant?
Valorant has a monthly user base of more than 23 million and increases the experience of the players with a new update every month.
However, he states that some players are experiencing “Store Not Loading” or “Shop Not Loading” issues in Valorant.
In this guide, we will provide information on how to fix Valorant “Store Not Loading“, “Shop Not Loading” or “Valorant Points Not Loading” issues.
- Why is Valorant Store Not Loading?
- How To Fix Valorant Store Not Loading?
- Fix 1: Add Valorant and Riot Vanguard as Exceptions
- Fix 2: Use Default Google DNS Server
- Fix 3: Clear Internet Cache
Why is Valorant Store Not Loading?
Valorant “Store Not Loading” or “Shop Not Loading” issue occurs when it is blocked by the antivirus application you are using.
Users who use AVG or Avast antivirus programs often encounter this error.
This issue will arise not just because of this one, but also as a result of the internet’s erratic performance.
How To Fix Valorant Store Not Loading?
In this topic, we will provide information on how to solve the problem.
Fix 1: Add Valorant and Riot Vanguard as Exceptions
Using a 3rd party antivirus may cause some Valorant files to be blocked.
For example, Avast or AVG users usually have this problem.
Of course, it can occur not only due to 3rd party software applications but also because the Valorant or Riot Vanguard file is blocked by Windows Defender.
For Avast or AVG Users;
- Open the Avast app.
- Click on the “Menu” option in the upper right and click on the “Settings” option.
- Then click “General > Exceptions > Add Exception“.
- Click the “Browse” button in the new window that opens and check the box by reaching the location we left below.
- Access “C:\” and select the “Riot Games” folder.
- Access the “C:\Program Files\” folder and select the “Riot Vanguard” folder.
For Windows Defender Users;
- Type “Virus & threat protection” in the start search screen and open it.
- Click “Manage settings” on the screen that opens.
- Scroll down the menu and click “Add or remove exclusions“.
- Then click “Add an exclusion” and select “Folder” and reach the file location we left below and add the folder as exclusion.
- C:\Riot Games\
- C:\Program Files\Riot Vanguard
Then run the game and check.
Fix 2: Use Default Google DNS Server
We can avoid connection request problems by using the default Google DNS server.
- If Valorant is on as a priority, turn it off.
- Type “Control Panel” in the start search screen and open it.
- Click on the “Network and Internet” category title.
- Then click on the “Network and Sharing Center” heading.
- Click on the internet information next to “Connections:” on the screen that opens.
- Then click the “Properties” button.
- Double-click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)“.
- Then check the “Use the following DNS server address:” option and type the address we left below.
- Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11
Click the “OK” button to save the setting and check.
Fix 3: Clear Internet Cache
Problems with the internet cache can cause us to encounter various errors like this.
You can follow the below step to clear the internet cache.
- Type “cmd” in the start search screen and run as administrator.
- Paste the following codes in the command prompt window that opens and press enter.
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
- netsh int ipv4 reset
- netsh int ipv6 reset
- netsh winhttp reset proxy
- netsh winsock reset
- ipconfig /registerdns
After the process is complete, you can restart the computer and check if the problem persists.