Don’t know where the save game files are located in Bleak Faith Forsaken?
Bleak Faith: Forsaken is an action-adventure game developed and published by Archangel Studios.
Bleak Faith Forsaken was released on PC platforms on March 10, 2023.
But users who bought the game do not know where the to save file of the Bleak Faith Forsaken game is.
This guide will show you where to find Bleak Faith Forsaken and where to save the file.
- What is The Bleak Faith Forsaken Game Save File?
- Bleak Faith Forsaken Where Is The Save Game Files Located
- Where is The Bleak Faith Forsaken Game Save Location on PC?
- Where is The Bleak Faith Forsaken Config Files Located on PC?
What is The Bleak Faith Forsaken Game Save File?
The game save file helps to save in-game steps.
Saved files, even if the user quits the game, it helps to restart the game wherever it is closed.
However, for some users, the game files may not load due to any problem.
The unloaded save file can make the game annoying by taking the players back to the starting point.
If you are facing any problem with the game save file and you do not know where the save file is, you can find out the location of the game save the file by following the steps below.
Bleak Faith Forsaken Where Is The Save Game Files Located
In this topic, we will show you where the to save file for the game Bleak Faith Forsaken is located.
Where is The Bleak Faith Forsaken Game Save Location on PC?
- Type “Run” in the start search screen and open it.
- Type “%localappdata%/Forsaken/Saved” in the search screen and press enter.
- Then access the “Settings” folder.
The folder we opened is the save files of the Bleak Faith Forsaken game.
You can keep the saved files in this file or delete the corrupted files to repair them.
Where is The Bleak Faith Forsaken Config Files Located on PC?
- Open the run by pressing the “Win+R” key.
- Type “%localappdata%/Forsaken/Saved/Config” into the box in the new window and press enter.
- In the new window that opens, you can edit the “GameUserSettings.ini” file.
You can edit the in-game settings with the config file.